Please read with the following rules and regulations which are obligatory for all our guests. We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the hotel, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviors, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
Rule and Regulation
- Guests will be charged per night.
Our check-in time is 14:00 (2 p.m.) on the day of arrival and the check out time is 12:00 (noon) on the day of departure.
Early check-in is subject to availability upon arrival. To guarantee your early check-in, we recommend you to book another night prior to your arrival date. If you don’t mind to wait until your check-in time, we are pleased to keep your luggage with us at no additional cost. You are allowed to use our facilities while waiting. However, you can do some sightseeing to get to know your neighbors and come back later.
- Early check-in charge
For the guest who requested to check-in prior to the given time. We offer early check-in fee (400 BHT for Double/twin beds room and 700 BHT for Triple/Quadruple beds room) so the guests may take a rest as they arrived in our hotel. Early check-in starts from 7 a.m. (local time) Check-in before 7 a.m. considered as the previous night.
Our check out time is 12:00 (noon). For the guest wish to have late check-out, please contact the hotel front desk in advanced to avoid any problem. Half day charge is applied until 17:00 (5 p.m.) After 5 p.m. will consider for one more night charge.
- If upon check-in the guest does not specify the duration of his or her stay the hotel will presume it is for one night.
- Guests wishing to extend their stay beyond the date given while checking in are kindly asked to inform our reception before 10:00 a.m. on the original departure date.
- Extension of your stay without reservation is subject to room availability.
- The hotel will reserved the room up till 4 p.m. only for the booking without the deposit. It will depends on the first come first served basis.
- Only 2 registered guests are allowed to stay in a room. Children older than 6 years old will consider as an one adult. The hotel offers a family room for the guests to upgrade if exceeed the number of stay.
- Bills must be settled by cash or valid credit card (3% additional charged apply)
- Smoking is strictly no allowed in the hotel and violator is subject to fine of 2,000 THB (Two Thousand Thai Baht).
- Removing items from guest rooms or moving them to other places in the hotel is prohibited. Violator is subject to a fine of up to 5,000 THB (Five Thousand Thai Baht)
- Inviting strangers into the guest rooms, to use the facilities and or amenities is prohibited. For security reason, joiner must register at reception before entering the room.
- Hanging of any items in guest room windows that might ruin the beauty of our hotel appearance is prohibited.
- Pets may not be brought into the Hotel.
- Installation of any foreign item in to guest rooms or any part of our building is prohibited.
- No guest is allowed to give up his or her room to be used by third parties even if the room has been duty paid for.
- Gambling or any other behavior that is against public morals in the hallways or guest rooms is prohibited.
- Any damage should be reported to our reception immediately after it become apparent.
- The Use of guest rooms or the lobby as an office is prohibited.
- The hotel is for residence purpose only. Not allows for the personal or commercial photo shoot, MV, film or movie.
- Bringing illegal items, exotic plants or animals is prohibited.
- Durian or anything that causes bad smell is strictly not allowed in the hotel.
- Guests and other individuals using the hotel services are asked to make sure their conduct should not disturb other guests. The hotel may refuse it services to individuals who violate this rule.
- Guests are expected to lock their rooms property to prevent access of third parties. Upon leaving their rooms guests must close and lock the doors, windows and anti-burglary rolling shutters. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss/ or damage to the Guest’s belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
- Guests are expected to keep all the equipment and furniture in their rooms free from damage.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage or loss of any equipment or furniture in the rooms up to the cost of repair or replacement.
- Unwashable stains, rips or tears on linens or towels will be charged to your bill.
- In case of loss or damage of key card 500 THB will be charged in the room bill.
- Items left behind by a guest will be sent on demand by post at the guest’s expense to any address the guest may specify. If not specifically instructed the hotel will store such items for 15 days and then donate them to a charitable cause.